10 Steps to Gardening with Nature: Using Sustainable Methods to Replicate Mother Nature (ISBN: 0-979-75614-6) by Carole Ann Rollins, PhD, and Elaine Ingham, PhD
Gardening with nature means more than just switching from chemical fertilizers to organic gardening. The inswitchin involves implementing a whole new preventative approach to gardening.
• 100 page full color book
• Question and answer format
• Practical guidelines and steps to follow
• Both authors hold PhDs
• Descriptions of how to grow organically and sustainably
• 174 beautiful full color photos and illustrations
• Engaging, informative, and inspiring
10 Steps to Gardening with Nature
- Brand: Books & Videos
- Product Code: BKNTBK10
- Availability: 3 - 5 DAYS
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an order's status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.
I am a returning customer